PH7 Food Technology will be present at the International Exhibition of Frozen Seafood Products (CONXEMAR) to be held in Vigo (Pontevedra) on 4, 5 and 6 October 2022.
This exhibition, a benchmark in Europe, is one of the four most important in the world with a current exhibition area of 37.000m² and serves as a meeting point for the entire processing sector: wholesalers, importers, exporters, processors, manufacturers, distributors, refrigerators, machinery and auxiliary industry.
We will be located at stand i32 where we will be presenting our additive solutions for fish and pre-cooked products that will undoubtedly help to improve the production, quality, appearance and texture of your products.
You can find us at stand i32 at the following times:
Tuesday 4 October 10,00 h. a 18,00 h.
Wednesday 5 October 10,00 h. a 18,00 h.
Thursday 6 October 10,00 h. a 16,00 h.
Do you want to know the products we will present at the exhibition?
- New NOVA range without carbonates and phosphates for the treatment of cephalopods, crustaceans and fish fillets: NOVA 5, NOVA 10
- We extend our OCTO range for octopus cooking treatment with the liquid version, optimal for before and during cooking: OCTO-GO.
- We improve our range of sulphite-based crustacean anti-melanosis with a multi-purpose product suitable for dusting and immersion, reducing the strong odours characteristic of these treatments: Q-10 NH
- New low phosphate product of the Q-PLUS range for the treatment of shrimp tails: Q-35 PLUS.
- We have extended the range of TEXMEL preservatives that adapt to the options established by current legislation for each of the species: TEXMEL S25, TEXMEL BAC 2.0.
- New binders from the BINTECH range that allow us to make all types of hamburgers: BINTECH A 370A.
Get your invitation by contacting us indicating the number of invitations you need.