pH7 launches ‘Naturglass’, a formula that improves the quality of glaze products.
In a bid to improve the quality of glaze products, pH7 has developed a formula free from additives or allergens, and made solely from vegetable fibres.
How it works:
NATURGLASS comes in a 25 litre plastic container and works by forming a protective barrier against external agents. It has been specially formulated to create an evenly distributed barrier on the surface of the product to be frozen using solely plant-based ingredients. This property is especially important when the product is applied in freezer tunnels during industrial processes which require uniform and sufficiently elastic products in order to achieve a good degree of wetting and to avoid the formation of layers or decantation when storing the product.
- The protective film achieved after freezing is glossy and transparent; it is free from allergens and enhances the natural gloss of the food products in a way that will be attractive to consumers.
- It is non-toxic, and no protection is required for handling.
- The NATURGLASS formula allows the organoleptic and sanitary/hygienic properties of the product being treated to be preserved, as it prevents interference from external bacteriological, physicochemical and/or environmental agents.
- During the freezing period:
- It prevents oxidation of the surface layer of the food, which causes its appearance and nutritional properties to deteriorate.
- Possible weight loss due to dehydration of the food product is prevented.
- The likelihood of microbial contamination is reduced as the food product is physically separated from potential contamination sources.
Instructions for use:
The product should be used in concentrations of between 10 and 15 g per litre of water. The solution can be put directly into the glaze machine ready for use.
It is advisable that the water temperature at the time of application be between 2ºC and 3ºC to achieve the desired glaze.
Handling and storage
- Keep the product sealed in its original packaging when it is not being used.
- Keep away from heat sources.
In appropriate storage conditions, the product is completely stable. However, to prevent any type of external contamination, it is advisable to use the product within 1 year of the date of manufacture.
We are here to help you, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in or need any further information about the product.